Saturday 10 October 2009

Getting to know me with an Ipod shuffle quiz.

PUT YOUR iPOD ON SHUFFLE AND PRESS FORWARD FOR EACH QUESTION. USE THE SONG NAME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION....

How am I feeling today? Finishing School - Dashboard Confessional

Will I get far in life? Back To Oregon - Broadway Calls

How do my friends see me? I Don't Know About You But I Came To Dance - Forever The Sickest Kids

Where will I get Married? Paris is Burning - Ladyhawke (well Paris would be nice !!)

What is my best friend's theme song? Starstruck - Lady Gaga & Flo Rida (hahaha she DOES love the Gaga)

What is the story of my life? Laugh it Off - Jimmy Eat World

How can I get ahead in life? At Least I'm Known For Something - New Found Glory


What is the best thing about me? Take Off Your Colours - You Me At Six

How is today going to be? Take It Off - The Donnas

What is in store for this weekend? Mitts - H2O

What song describes me? Nothing But A G Thang - The Escape Frame

What song will they play at my funeral? Casey's Song - City And Colour

How does the world see me? Hooligans For Life - Rival Schools

Will I have a happy life? Nervous Breakdown - Black Flag ( So no then)

What do my friends really think of me? When All Else Fails - Stretch Arm Strong

Do people secretly lust after me? Homezone - Digitalism

How can I make myself happy? The Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash

What should I do with my life? If I Didn't Have You (Monsters Inc) - Billy Crystal & John Goodman

Will I ever have children? Rock & Roll All Night - Poison

What is some good advice for me? Be All You Can't Be - Broadway Kills

How will I be remembered? My Name Is Trouble - Nightmare Of You

What is my signature dancing song? Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar

What do I think my current theme song is? Brat Pack - The Rocket Summer (OH MAN IT TOTALLY IS TOO!!!)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Pretty Lush - Glassjaw

What type of men/women do you like? Jesus Christ - Brand New




I LOVE how these things rarely make any sense!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment