Wednesday 7 October 2009

Will You Be Watching?

So lately i've been lacking in TV goodness to watch so thank god starting tonight i'm going to be spoilt for choice, over on ITV2 at 8pm we've got the season premiere of Gossip Girl Season 3 which i am sososo excited about. I can't wait to see what happens with all the characters since they're supposed to have gone off to college, something tells me it won't be the last time we see them all in NYC. I'm obviously especially hyper for the outfits, how i've missed my Blairspiration !

If that doesn't tickle you then head over to 4 at 10pm for new series True Blood. I've heard nothing but awesomeness about this and it looks set to be as big here as it is in the states. It seems like my perfect mix of show, vampires, sex and the deep south. What more does a girl need?


I'll let you know my thoughts on each of these shows later

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment