Friday 15 May 2009

I have high heels and they dig in deep.

So if you're reading this and you know me chances are you will be rolling your eyes right now at the thought of me talking, once again, about shoes. Yes, i know i love them, i can't help myself. I'm a self confessed shoeaholic and i have no intentions of rehabilitation thank you very much.
But, since i haven't actually blogged about them yet i figure i've got free reign to ooh and aah quite as much as i like.

So today's footwear obession are these little babies.

Rebel Shoes, Gasoline Glamour, $2000.

Hideously ostentatious they may be but my goodness they're a Southern Swarovski lover's wet dream . They'd be the cherry on my redneck cake.
Buy me them and i'll throw you a lavish BBQ to show my appreciation.

Thank Jefferson Davis i can't impulse buy these babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment