Wednesday 27 May 2009

I recall Central Park in Fall, how you tore your dress, what a mess, I confess...

So Ferris Bueller's Day Off has always been a favourite movie of mine. It goes down with Brewster's Millions in the category of "movies i always watch if i'm sick". It has everything i ever wanted as a young 'un (including Matthew Broderick SIGH). Anyway, remember Ferris' best friend Cameron's house? Where the Ferrari crashed through the window and took a nose-dive into the ground? The house that Ferris described as, "The place is like a museum. It's very beautiful and very cold, and you're not allowed to touch anything."?
Yeah that bad boy is for sale and listed at $2.3 million.

The Ben Rose Home-site of the famous movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", cantilevered over the ravine, these two steel and glass buildings, which can never be duplicated, have incredible vistas of the surrounding woods. This is a unique property designed by A. James Speyer and David Haid, both notable architects of the 20th Century.

So who want's to spot me the cash? Seriously, this is a bargain. I mean Ben Stiller's house is on Real Estalker for about $12 mil and i'm pretty sure he doesn't have a wall dedicated to John Hughes . This crib does AND it's on stilts. Therefore.... Win.

Although i'd probably just sit the car in the drive every time i had to go somewhere and say "He'll keep calling me. He'll keep calling me. He'll keep calling me. I'll go. I'll go. I'll go."

No comments:

Post a Comment