Tuesday 23 June 2009

Imitation is the sincerest form of battery.

So this blogger is sick.
We're talking full blown quarentine flying pig flu.

This a problem not only because i have missed two days of work now and will probably be roasted alive when i'm well enough to go back but also because i've been cut off from the outside world, which means i've not had much to blog about.
However lucky me managed to have a pretty fantastic weekend before catching the dreaded lurgy and becoming a shell of her former fabulous self.
My saturday was the best i've had in such a long time. Had a girl's night in with Miss V and the best one of the best ones, my wifey. We educated her in 80's cinematic masterpieces such as Pretty in Pink and Sixteen Candles, ordered lush chinese and drank enough cider to fuel a soho bar on a busy weekend.
Then came 1am. That time of night where you're at a crossroads. You can go to bed knowing you had a good night, noone got hurt, you didn't make too much of a fool of yourself and you had a zero percent chance of getting arrested, OR you can take the other road.
If you know me, you'll be fully aware of which road we took.
It's the one that ended with these photos.















Yep. We entered a whole new era of class. One involving drinking champagne in a park at 2am in our pjs. Not bad for girls ages 19, 21 and 25. At least it wasn't Lambrini.
I really do love my girls.
This weekend me and Balboa have resolved to have a messy one. Britney meltdown messy.
This is what i'm looking forward to.

Here's a shock.
I still love 3oh!3 an exuberant amout and this song has been my most spinned lately making me dance around my sick bed.


and this song here i was introduced to by Beatso. Win.




Pee ess.
Blog title.
you might have my wardrobe but you don't have my style.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment